Vedic Yoga Foundation | Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Our aim is to impart teachings and practices of traditional yoga styles to the excellent standards. To fulfill this purpose, we have designed our curriculum according to the guidelines set by Yoga Alliance, USA
Yoga Trainers at 200 hour yoga TTC consolidate discipline, research, philosophy, spirituality and internationally certified yoga teacher training course for beginners in Rishikesh as an integral part of their yoga teacher training curriculum. The syllabus of yoga for beginners in Rishikesh is designed to teach at the professional level, as well as, at a spiritual level and provide complete knowledge of yoga, various asana from basic to advanced level. It will cultivate your personal practice, teaching skills and make you full of confidence while you start teaching others. We have some of the dedicated, knowledgeable and humble yoga teachers which aims to provide our students with the most original, humbling yoga experience in Rishikesh (India), offering traditional and ancient yoga training in Rishikesh.
The individuals who wish to attain yoga for self – practice and internal discipline and, those who wish to achieve the learning of this divine form as an aspiring Yoga Teacher, the yoga curriculum at 200 hours Yoga teacher training course has been developed to fulfill the requirements of all the aspiring yogis who carry an inane desire and passion for this majestic science.
Once a yogi enrolls here, what unavoidably follows is the endless journey of mental, physical and spiritual enlightenment. The various yoga courses offered here for beginners which are 50 hour, 100 hour and 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Each of these courses follows the rigorous schedule and planned yoga teacher training curriculum. But, this is not all. The Yoga Trainers at 200 hour yoga TTC consider each yogi as a unique entity who has a diverse mental and physical state. Hence, they customize the session to suit the ability of each student and to ensure these students adjust well to the whole yoga syllabus.
The goal of the program is to produce qualified and inspiring yoga teachers who are able to draw on their own practice and personal discipline in teaching the yoga experience to others. To honor the requirements, the school conducts daily yoga classes in Rishikesh for all such yoga enthusiasts who would like to come join us for a daily class.
Vedic Yoga Foundation - Yoga Course for beginners in Rishikesh
- Batch 1 – January 02- January 27, 2019
- Batch 2 – February 02- February 27, 2019
- Batch 3 – March 2- March 27, 2019
- Batch 4 – April 02- April 27, 2019
- Batch 5 – May 02– May 27, 2019
- Batch 6 – June 02– June 27, 2019
- Batch 7 – July 02– July 27, 2019
- Batch 8 – August 02– August 27, 2019
- Batch 9 – September 02– September 27, 2019
- Batch 10 – October 02– October 27, 2019
- Batch 11 – November 02– November 27, 2019
- Batch 11 – December 02– December 27, 2019
Yoga Course in Rishikesh - Course Curriculum Of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
+ Q: Cleansing Processes
- Introduction to Shat Kriya according to Hatha Yoga Practices
- Cleansing of mucous and blockages in nasal passage (Jal Neti and Sutra Neti)
- Cleansing of excess mucous from digestive tract (Kunjal)
- Introduction to Hatha yoga
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing poses/asanas
- Kneeling poses/asana
- Sitting poses/ asana
- Asanas involving lying on the floor on the stomach
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga
- Introduction to Vinyasa
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- Difference between Prana and Pranayama
- Types of Pranayama practices
- Introduction to Nadi
- Introduction to Ida and Pingala?
- A study on Sleep and Sleep patterns
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices
- Cure to insomnia with the help of yoga nidra
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yugas in Yogic Tradition
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why are they important?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Introduction to Ayurvedic life style
- Introduction to Yogic sleeping life style
- Introduction to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Discipline of yoga teachers and students
- Relationship between Yoga Teachers and Students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- Importance of accurate demonstration
- Preparations for a classroom
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- Benefits of Shat Kriya or Cleansing Practices
- Relation between Pranayama and digestive and immune system
- Effects of Asanas on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contractions in the muscular system
- Basic knowledge on types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine from a yogic point of view
- Divisions and subdivisions of abdominal and diaphragmatic breathing
- Respirational exercises to unblock the diaphragm
- Relationship between diaphragmatic breathing and body oxygen control
- Diaphragmatic breathing vs Chest breathing
- Breathing your way to better digestion
- Effect of digestive breathing in calming of nerves and mind
- How is oxygen used in digestion?
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- Types of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is Ayurveda?
- Basic Principle of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda and Yogic Way of Lifestyle Managament
- Concept of Ayurveda, Nutrition and Satvic Diet
- Yoga and Ayurveda Philosophy
- Tridosha Concept
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu
- Concept of Prakruti
Daily Schedule: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
The schedule is planned in a very balanced way that it keeps the student in the examination of the subject throughout the day and furthermore enables them to have personal time. The schedule is the best combination of theory and practice of yoga. It also allows the student to stay energetic for all the time in every class. The daily schedule of the yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh as follows:
|Hatha Yoga||6:00 - 7:30am|
|Pranayama & Mantra Chanting||7:30 – 9:00am|
|Breakfast||9:00 – 10:00am|
|Philosophy||10:00 – 11:00am|
|Yoga Anatomy||11.00 – 12:00pm|
|Lunch||12.00 – 2:00pm|
|Self Study & Karma Yoga/Ayurveda(3-4pm)||2:00 – 4:00pm|
|Tea Break||4:00 – 4:30pm|
|Ashtanga Vinyasa||4:30 – 6:00pm|
|Relaxation/Meditation/Yoga Nidra||6:00 – 7:00pm|
|Dinner||7:00 – 8:00pm|
|Cultural Activity||8:00 – 9:00pm|
|Go to Sleep||9:00pm|
Yoga Training in Rishikesh - Fees
The course fee for 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is fixed at 1200 USD which includes a twin sharing accommodation (Grab early-bird discount $999). Should you prefer a single accommodation, an additional fee if 250 USD will be charged. You are requested to specify the type of accommodation you would prefer at the time of registration.