200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India is professional and comprehensive program based on teachings of Ashtanga yoga- Hatha yoga- Vinyasa which offers the opportunity to begin your yoga journey with clarity into the depths of your yoga practice. This yoga TTC course in Rishikesh will improve your skills and awareness in yoga and develop your unique teaching styles. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Vedic Yoga Foundation (Yoga Ashram in Rishikesh) offers detailed teachings in which include Multi-style: Hatha yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Pranayama, Relaxation, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Ethics, Yoga Anatomy, Diagphramatic breathing, Digestive Breathing, Mantra Chanting, Meditation as well as fundamentals of Ayurveda and its importance. Let us prepare you with ancient teachings and techniques so that you can come up as an expert yogi or yogini.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh which is suitable for all walks of life. Whether you are beginner, intermediate or want to learn for personal development or yoga as profession so you are on the right place. So, come and join Vedic Yoga Foundation to learn how to transform millions lives.
Highlights: 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
- Vedic Yoga Foundation offers yoga practitioners across 200-hour Yoga Alliance, USA Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh which is dubbed as the Yoga Capital of India.
- Our 200 Yoga TTC in Rishikesh come with packages for practitioners for beginners, intermediate.
- The course helps practitioners take their experience to higher levels and impart their knowledge to other like-minded individuals.
- We offer a range of modules like hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, pranayama, philosophy, ethics, etc., that are certified by Yoga Alliance.
- This internationally recognized yoga teacher training in Rishikesh allows you to carve a career path for yourself and impart knowledge to others, or just deepen your practice and improve your health and wellbeing.
- Our faculty consists of yogis with years of practice and discipline who will take you on a journey into the spiritual world of yoga.
- Not only will this course make you a highly qualified Yoga Teacher/Practitioner, it will also help you grow your network, give you an opportunity to make new friends across the world and explore new cultures.
- This 200 hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh will also help you discover how our various cultures are bound together and how you can enrich your culture back home.
- In addition to the yoga lessons, students can also learn Sattvic Indian cooking, an insight into Ayurveda, river rafting, Indian culture and practices, etc.
Why Join Vedic Yoga Foundation for 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh, India?
Rishikesh has always been a magnet for spiritual seekers. It boasts of being the “Yoga Capital of the world” to become a certified yoga teacher in Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. The fast-flowing Ganges, the Aarti, the forested hills, etc. provide a conducive environment for mediation and emotional wellbeing.
Vedic Yoga Foundation has been the first recommendation for anyone interested in pursuing 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India. Studying at Vedic Yoga Foundation strives to impart the best of knowledge and experience in this ancient spiritual science in the heart of the Yoga Capital of the world. Our centre itself is situated at a place having one of the most picturesque surroundings around it. This is the reason that we have been a favourite amongst the yoga tourists in Rishikesh, India or those who travel for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
In addition to the pristine atmosphere of Rishikesh, Vedic Yoga Foundation will open large layers of understated yogic literatures that are often unknown and unexplored in the western world. This will allow you an insight into the deepest veins of thought, and provide rich lessons that appeal to the deepest sympathies of the human heart. Yoga is simply the study of the human’s mind. It is the power of discovering what is really important in order to experiencing life to the fullest and to know how we have come to be and what we are.
Courses at Vedic Yoga Foundation are designed in such a way which suits the needs of different levels of practitioners for yoga TTC in Rishikesh from beginner, intermediate levels. In the meantime, we offer the best accommodation facilities for the students. Be it about food, the internet, living room, or anything else; quality has dependably been at the best side. Also, we take our students to incredible sights in Rishikesh during their tenure of 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.Given below are the reasons of evident why makes Vedic Yoga Foundation different Yoga School in Rishikesh.
- We are certified by the Yoga Alliance, USA and includes a comprehensive course of 50/100/200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
- We provide the most high-end facilities for the students.
- We can challenge that no one can meet our standards when it comes to training someone in a personalized way.
- We provide an in-depth knowledge of philosophy, anatomy, adjustment, and alignment along with the asanas.
- Meditation, pranayama, and chanting of mantras are also included.
- The nutritious and balanced diet that we provide supports and sustains the body and mind as required for a yoga practitioner.
- The air-conditioned rooms, beachside yoga, river rafting, tours to Himalayan Caves and ancient temples, the Ganga Aarti and an insight into Indian Sattvic Cooking are some of the other perks of learning yoga with us.
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh with Multi Style Yoga & Ayurveda teacher training... Yogasana (Postures) based on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga.
- We also add outdoor activities on free day (Sunday),
*Outdoor activities - Anciant caves, Temple & Heritage visit.
*Extra activities - Free Indian cooking class, Two free body massage on free day.
200 hour yoga school in Rishikesh India
Yoga is a spiritual discipline that originated in India. The practice of yoga is believed to have begun with the dawn of civilization. It was born even before religion was born, several thousands of years ago. It is believed that Shiva, who was the Adiyogi or the first practitioner of yoga imparted his knowledge to seven rishis called Saptarishis on the banks of the lake Kantisarovar in the Himalayas. These Saptarishis spread this ancient science across Asia, the Middle East, Northern Africa and South America.
In the west, yoga gained popularity as physical exercise. In India, you will discover that yoga extends beyond that. It has a meditative and spiritual core. Yoga and meditation are two sides of the same coin. They do not adhere to any particular religion, belief system or community. It is a technology for overall wellbeing.
India is a land of divine souls. Many great men and women have walked along the path of spiritual pursuits. We have had countless saints who have their roots in Rishikesh making it a sacred land with their consecration. Their cumulative meditative energy that is passed on to the environment of Rishikesh makes it a conducive and beneficial place to learn Yoga.
Therefore, when you learn yoga here, not only are you taking back the knowledge of an ancient science, but also some of the positive and mystical vibes that surround this place and become a part of anyone who is receptive of this energy. As our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi beautifully put it across, Yoga has the same importance as salt in our lives.
Dates: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India 2019
200 Hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is conducted throughout the year on the following dates.
|2nd Nov to 23th Nov 2019|
|5th Dec to 30th Dec 2019|
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh Fee
- The course fee for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is 1200 USD(Inclusive all taxes) for shared accommodation. This is inclusive of food (Grab early-bird discount $999).
- We charge an additional 250 USD if you prefer single accommodation. Please email us your choice of rooms few days before the admission in case you are opting to pay an advance amount and make the balance payment on arrival.