About Vedic Yoga Foundation – Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Yoga is a widely misunderstood concept. It is believed to be a set of postures or asanas limited to the body. Yoga has much more to offer than just physical exercise. It is a harmony of the mind, body and breath. Vedic yoga foundation is a school for yoga teacher’s training. Located in Rishikesh, India, it offers seekers of all levels, beginner to advance, a 200-hour program that would help them learn yoga, hone their skills and become certified yoga teachers. This course is Yoga Alliance Certified, which means one can practice and teach yoga across international boundaries. Under this program, we offer different packages for each level; beginner, intermediate and advance.
This internationally recognized qualification allows you to carve a career path for yourself and impart knowledge to others, or just deepen your practice and improve your health and wellbeing. Our faculty consists of yogis with years of practice and discipline who will take you on a journey into the spiritual world of yoga. Not only will this course make you a highly qualified Yoga Teacher/Practitioner, it will also help you grow your network, give you an opportunity to make new friends across the world and explore new cultures.
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course will also help you discover how our various cultures are bound together and how you can enrich your culture back home. In addition to the different forms of yoga, we also offer an insight into Indian cooking and Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a system of medicine with historical roots in India, believed to have originated during Indus Valley Civilization. We are the only Yoga Institute to include Ayurveda in the curriculum, making us different from other Yoga Institutes. We also take students on excursions to experience the Ganga aarti, river rafting and other extra-curricular activities.
Director Of Vedic Yoga Foundation
Yoga Acharya from International Shivananda Yoga Vedanta Center. She worked at Talwarkar Health Center for ten years. She had been yoga trainer to ministers & industrialists for past 30 years. She has done TTC – teacher training course, ATTC – advance teacher training course, Intense meditation course. She is very kind & spiritual lady. She is director of Vedic Yoga Foundation.
She comes with an overall experience of 10 plus years in the field of Yoga.
Swami Ashutosh Anand ji is a divine soul reincarnated in this world with the sole purpose of uplifting people to a spiritual level. He has been living an austere life since his childhood. He has done his Sadhna (deep meditation practice) in the Himalayas for many years.
That was when he was enlightened with a profound knowledge of spirituality and was incubated into the mysteries of the world and the worlds beyond. He, being a selfless soul decided to impart his knowledge to people seeking the divine path so that they too experience the flow of Pure Consciousness like he did, therefore resulting in them rising above pain, sorrow and other worldly problems.
Vedic Yoga Foundation is being operated and run under his Holy guidance and mentorship. Blessed are those who learn under the direction of this revered soul.
Why Have We Chosen Rishikesh As The Centre For Our Yoga School?
- Yoga is a spiritual science that originated in India. Yoga was born before religion was born. It existed even before civilization dawned.
- Rishikesh is a land where many spiritual seekers find their path leading to their destiny. They come here to become one with the Supreme Being. They have made this place holy by their cumulative meditative energy, thus creating an environment charged with positivity and mystic powers, making it conducive to learn yoga and meditation.
- Besides that, Rishikesh is situated in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas surrounded by astounding scenic beauty. Nature presents herself in her best attire here. The holy Ganges River runs through this city. The city is renowned for the study of yoga and meditation. Temples and Ashrams line the eastern bank of the river.
- Rishikesh is also a tourist’s joy. There are many things one can do here from visiting temples to river rafting to viewing the Ganga aarti, a mystical experience in itself. It is a nature lover’s dream come true.
- Rishikesh has a pleasant climate for most of the year. As it is located in the hilly terrains, the climate is never extreme making it a destination that can be visited any time of the year. The maximum temperature recorded so far is 27.7 degree Celsius and the minimum temperature of Rishikesh is 14.6 degree Celsius. Precipitation is frequent.
Why Is The Core Focus On 200 Hour Program?
Yoga is a subject that needs to be inculcated in every individual’s routine. Yoga is effective for the overall wellbeing of a person and the masses in general. Yoga changes a person’s perspective. It regulates the mind and thinking, thus making a person humble and peace loving instantly. The wider yoga spreads, influencing a wider audience, the better the world becomes. It was with this aim that we began this institution. In order to achieve this, we believe that a 200-hour course is sufficient. Once the idea has been implanted in the minds of people, they will take it far and wide. And to achieve that, 200-hours of coaching is adequate. Of course, once the coaching is done, the individual has to keep up with the practice on a regular basis and continue imparting the education to the others.
Why Does Vedic Yoga Foundation Charge So Less For The Course?
- Vedic Yoga Foundation does not aim at making a profit. We are clear on our motto to spread yoga across the world.
- We believe that money should never be the reason for someone to be deprived of an education, and that too in such an austere subject. Therefore, we charge a reasonable fee for the course materials, the accommodation and food.
- We may compromise on our profit, but we never compromise on our quality of education, hygiene and sanitation, nutrition and hospitality.
- For students who feel they cannot afford what we offer, we even have scholarship programs based on their economic and educational background. All that a student will have to pay for a 200-hour course is for boarding and lodging.