Vedic Yoga Foundation | Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum 2019
Yoga Trainers at 200 hour yoga TTC consolidate discipline, research, philosophy, spirituality and internationally recognized yoga training as an integral part of their yoga teacher training curriculum. The syllabus of yoga teacher training course is designed to teach at the professional level, as well as, at a spiritual level.
The individuals who wish to attain yoga for self – practice and internal discipline and, those who wish to achieve the learning of this divine form as an aspiring Yoga Teacher, the yoga curriculum at 200 hour yoga teacher training has been developed to fulfill the requirements of all the aspiring yogis who carry an inane desire and passion for this majestic science.
Once a yogi enrolls here, what unavoidably follows is the endless journey of mental, physical and spiritual enlightenment
The various yoga courses offered here are 50 hour, 100 hour and 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training. Each of these courses follows the rigorous schedule and planned yoga teacher training curriculum. But, this is not all. The Yoga Trainers at 200 hour yoga TTC consider each yogi as a unique entity who has a diverse mental and physical state. Hence, they customize the session to suit the ability of each student and to ensure these students adjust well to the whole yoga syllabus.
The goal of the program is to produce qualified and inspiring yoga teachers who are able to draw on their own practice and personal discipline in teaching the yoga experience to others.
Vedic Yoga Foundation 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
- Batch 1 – October 02- October 23, 2018
- Batch 2 – November 02- November 23, 2018
- Batch 3 – December 02- December 23, 2018
- Batch 4 – January 02- January 23, 2019
- Batch 5 – February 02- February 23, 2019
- Batch 6 – March 2- March 23, 2019
- Batch 7 – April 02- April 23, 2019
- Batch 8 – May 02– May 23, 2019
- Batch 9 – June 02– June 23, 2019
Why Should You Do This Course?
+ Q: Cleansing Processes
- Introduction to Shat Kriya according to Hatha Yoga Practices
- Cleansing of mucous and blockages in nasal passage (Jal Neti and Sutra Neti)
- Cleansing of excess mucous from digestive tract (Kunjal)
- Introduction to Hatha yoga
- Surya Namaskar with mantra awareness
- Sukshma Vyama ( joints and glands exercise)
- Standing poses/asanas
- Kneeling poses/asana
- Sitting poses/ asana
- Asanas involving lying on the floor on the stomach
- Supine series of asana
- Inversion series of asana
- Importance of sequence of asana
- Asana benefits and its contra-indications
- Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga
- Introduction to Vinyasa
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandha in series
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathings
- Difference between Prana and Pranayama
- Types of Pranayama practices
- Introduction to Nadi
- Introduction to Ida and Pingala?
- A study on Sleep and Sleep patterns
- Three states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra practices
- Cure to insomnia with the help of yoga nidra
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- History of Yoga
- The four Yugas in Yogic Tradition
- The five kosha (bodies)
- What is Self-Realization & Liberation? Why are they important?
- What is consciousness?
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Introduction to Ayurvedic life style
- Introduction to Yogic sleeping life style
- Introduction to Kama Sutra
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Meditation and Yoga Nidra?
- Discipline of yoga teachers and students
- Relationship between Yoga Teachers and Students
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- Importance of accurate demonstration
- Preparations for a classroom
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- Benefits of Shat Kriya or Cleansing Practices
- Relation between Pranayama and digestive and immune system
- Effects of Asanas on joints, spine and muscular system?
- The structure of the spine and its movement in yoga
- Types of contractions in the muscular system
- Basic knowledge on types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- Studies and discussion about spine from a yogic point of view
- Divisions and subdivisions of abdominal and diaphragmatic breathing
- Respirational exercises to unblock the diaphragm
- Relationship between diaphragmatic breathing and body oxygen control
- Diaphragmatic breathing vs Chest breathing
- Breathing your way to better digestion
- Effect of digestive breathing in calming of nerves and mind
- How is oxygen used in digestion?
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Importance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharna and Dhyana?
- Types of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Contemplative Walking Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Inner Light Meditation
- Full Moon Meditation
- What is Ayurveda?
- Basic Principle of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda and Yogic Way of Lifestyle Managament
- Concept of Ayurveda, Nutrition and Satvic Diet
- Yoga and Ayurveda Philosophy
- Tridosha Concept
- Concept of Sapta Dhatu
- Concept of Prakruti
|Hatha Yoga||6:00 - 7:30am|
|Pranayama & Mantra Chanting||7:30 – 9:00am|
|Breakfast||9:00 – 10:00am|
|Philosophy||10:00 – 11:00am|
|Yoga Anatomy||11.00 – 12:00pm|
|Lunch||12.00 – 2:00pm|
|Self Study & Karma Yoga/Ayurveda(3-4pm)||2:00 – 4:00pm|
|Tea Break||4:00 – 4:30pm|
|Ashtanga Vinyasa||4:30 – 6:00pm|
|Relaxation/Meditation/Yoga Nidra||6:00 – 7:00pm|
|Dinner||7:00 – 8:00pm|
|Cultural Activity||8:00 – 9:00pm|
|Go to Sleep||9:00|
The course fee is fixed at 1200 USD which includes a twin sharing accommodation (Grab early-bird discount $999). Should you prefer a single accommodation, an additional fee if 250 USD will be charged. You are requested to specify the type of accommodation you would prefer at the time of registration.