Multi-style Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, Kerala
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, India is a professional and comprehensive program based on teachings of Ashtanga yoga- Hatha yoga- Vinyasa which offers the opportunity to begin your yoga journey with clarity into the depths of your yoga practice. This yoga TTC will improve your skills and awareness in yoga and develop your unique teaching styles. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course at Vedic Yoga Foundation offers detailed teachings in which include Multi-style: Hatha yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Pranayama, Relaxation, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Ethics, Yoga Anatomy, Diagphramatic breathing, Digestive Breathing, Mantra Chanting, Meditation as well as fundamentals of Ayurveda and its importance. Let us prepare you with ancient teachings and techniques so that you can come up as an expert yogi or yogini.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for all walks of life. Whether you are beginner, intermediate or want to learn for personal development or yoga as profession so you are on the right place. So, come and join Vedic Yoga Foundation to learn how to transform millions of lives.
Highlights: 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Kerala
- Vedic Yoga Foundation offers yoga practitioners across 200-hour Yoga Alliance, USA Certified Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, Kerala.
- Our 200 Yoga TTC comes with packages for practitioners for beginners, intermediate.
- We offer a range of modules like hatha yoga, ashtanga yoga, pranayama, philosophy, ethics, etc.that are certified by the Yoga Alliance.
- This internationally recognized yoga teacher training allows you to carve a career path for yourself and impart knowledge to others, or just deepen your practice and improve your health and wellbeing.
- Not only will this course make you a highly qualified Yoga Teacher/Practitioner, it will also help you grow your network, give you an opportunity to make new friends across the world and explore new cultures.
- This 200 hour yoga ttc in Kerala will also help you discover how our various cultures are bound together and how you can enrich your culture back home.
- In addition to the yoga lessons, students can also learn Sattvic Indian cooking, an insight into Ayurveda, Yoga on Beach, Indian culture and practices, etc.
Why Join Vedic Yoga Foundation for 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Kerala, India?
Kerala has always been a magnet for travellers and seekers. It boasts of being the “God’s Own Country” and the “Land Of Ayurveda”. The presence of Arabian Sea and Lush green hills provide a conducive environment for mediation and emotional wellbeing.
Vedic Yoga Foundation has been the first recommendation for anyone interested in pursuing a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, India. Studying at Vedic Yoga Foundation strives to impart the best of knowledge and experience in this ancient spiritual science. Our centre itself is situated at a place having one of the most picturesque surroundings around it. This is the reason that we have been a favourite amongst the yoga tourists in Kerala, India or those who travel for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, India.
In addition to the pristine atmosphere of Kerala, Vedic Yoga Foundation will open large layers of understated yogic literature that are often unknown and unexplored in the western world. This will allow you an insight into the deepest veins of thought, and provide rich lessons that appeal to the deepest sympathies of the human heart. Yoga is simply the study of the human’s mind. It is the power of discovering what is really important in order to experiencing life to the fullest and to know how we have come to be and what we are.
Courses at Vedic Yoga Foundation are designed in such a way which suits the needs of different levels of practitioners for yoga TTC in Kerala from beginner, intermediate levels. In the meantime, we offer the best accommodation facilities for the students. Be it about food, the internet, living room, or anything else; quality has dependably been at the best side. Also, we take our students to incredible sights in Kerala during their tenure of 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala, India.
Given below are the reasons of what makes Vedic Yoga Foundation a different Yoga School in Kerala.
- We are certified by the Yoga Alliance, USA and includes a comprehensive course of 50/100/200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala.
- We provide the most high-end facilities for the students.
- We can challenge that no one can meet our standards when it comes to training someone in a personalized way.
- We provide an in-depth knowledge of philosophy, anatomy, adjustment, and alignment along with the asanas.
- Meditation, pranayama, and chanting of mantras are also included.
- The nutritious and balanced diet that we provide supports and sustains the body and mind as required for a yoga practitioner.
- The air-conditioned rooms, beachside yoga, small hike and an insight into Indian Sattvic Cooking are some of the other perks of learning yoga with us.
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal with Multi Style Yoga & Ayurveda teacher training... Yogasana (Postures) based on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga.
- We also add outdoor activities on free day (Sunday), *Outdoor activities - Yoga on Beach, Beach visit.
Dates: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, Kerala, India 2020
200 Hour yoga teacher training in Varkala, Kerala is conducted throughout the year on the following dates.
|Batch 1||5th Jan to 30th Jan 2020|
|Batch 2||5th Aug to 30th Aug 2020|
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Kerala Fee
- The course fee for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is 1200 USD(Inclusive all taxes) for shared accommodation. This is inclusive of food (Grab early-bird discount $999).
- We charge an additional 250 USD if you prefer single accommodation. Please email us your choice of rooms few days before the admission in case you are opting to pay an advance amount and make the balance payment on arrival.